TENANT FEESour tenant fee strcuture
Admin & Tenancy setup fees for tenants to all letting properties
£150 per person and £ 60 for each additional tenant or guarantor, if required
In which we carry out the following:
- Credit Checks
- Employment Checks
- Search for county court judgments
- Qualification of Income
- Previous Landlord Checks
- Prepare all the Agreements of lease
- Inventory Report for tenant
If you wish to apply to rent a property please observe the following procedure. A tenancy will be offered to you subject to contract and more specifically, subject to the following conditions:
- A fully completed application form has been submitted together with the appropriate fee.
- The landlord has accepted the offer.
- Satisfactory credit check has been carried out by an independent credit-referencing agency (details on request).
- Satisfactory references have been obtained.
- If your application is rejected prior to acceptance and/or seeking references, all monies are refundable. Once you have been provisionally accepted by the landlord (subject to references and contract) the reference and admin fee become non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
If you choose to withdraw after acceptance, or undeclared adverse information is uncovered during referencing, then you will forfeit all fees.
Before moving into a property payment of the first month’s rent and deposit must be made by debit or credit card (a 4% handling charge applies to credit cards) or a BACS payment. Funds must be cleared before keys can be released.
If you are in any doubt whatsoever as to what is included within the property, for example furniture or appliances, you should seek further clarification prior to submitting your application.